Did you know that color speak before you do??
What you are wearing can make an impression on those around you without ever having to say a word. The color and style you wear can send either the right message or the wrong message. For most of us it is hard to pick out something to wear, especially when it comes to dressing to impress. Finding the right color/colors that accent your complexion and who you are can be difficult, through color analysis you can find the ones that are a perfect fit for you. This is not only a problem for women but for men as well.?
Wearing the right color and style can help you succeed.
- Exude a professionalism
- Maintain your unique appearance and style
While wearing the wrong color or style will and can send mixed messages.
- Not confident
- Trying too hard
- Trying too little
- Lack of care in appearance.
Do you know what your color is saying about you??
Colors have many different meanings behind them, each one expressing a different meaning to those who adorn them. The hard part is finding the ones that work for you and knowing what types of messages the colors send to those around you. Color analysis is the process of finding colors that match your skin tone, eye color and hair color. Through this process you can determine what shades are right for you.
- Red- is the color of blood brings thoughts about power, war, energy, wrath, determination, love, aggression, passion and desire. Red can show strong determination or a lusty undertone, making it hard to know when to wear the color at an appropriate time.
- Blue- is the color of the sky and water. It is often seen as depth and stability, unwavering calm, strength, trust, peace, serenity, intelligence, wisdom and faith. Though blue is considered to be a masculine color many women can wear a bright or light shade of blue.
- Yellow- is the color of sunshine, happiness and joy. It produces a warming, arouses joy and cheerfulness, and stimulates the mind. Bright yellows are generally used to grab attention. Though color analysis has shown most men will not wear a bright yellow business suit, they see the color as childish.
Color is a non-verbal communication its impact is immediate and lasting. Are you wearing and do you know what your color is? To find out consult a stylist or a beauty consultant, they will help you find your perfect color.